Program goals and objectives
- Engaging the media promotion of the Republican organizations and community groups in the general public.
- Initiation of state authority in the Republic, local governments, institutions are residing people with autism to create conditions for improving the operation and care of people with autism.
- Organization of thematic seminars for parents, professionals and responsible representatives of social institutions responsible for resolving the status of persons with autism in legislation, social protection, education and health care, the right to work and all sorts of social services (services).
- Opening of new school classes for people with autism in the special schools.
- Initiating and supporting the opening and organizing the work of living rooms across Serbia.
- Creating the conditions for the implementation of new forms of permanent care of adults with autism.
- The exercise of the right to health and social care of people with autism and Information Association members about them.
- The study of issues and findings in the field of autism, in order to inform the members of the Association and the general public.
- Cooperation with similar associations abroad and prominent experts in the field.
- Forming Services to help people with autism and their families.
- Cooperation with the Association Autism Europe.
- Support the principle of inclusive education, work and life of people with autism.
- Support to local associations in the design and implementation of projects.
- The right to personal assistance
- Providing legal and financial security of people with autism after the death of their parents - guardians.
- Providing local and national association of legal possibilities to be the founders of the Institution of autism.
- Protection of persons with autism from excessive and inappropriate use of the drug.
- Organizing Weekend programs and similar forms of support in as many cities in Serbia.
- Organising clubs and workshops in as many cities in Serbia, for occupational therapy and companionship of people with autism.
- Timely information to local associations of all initiatives regarding current and future legislation in the areas related to persons with disabilities.
- Inform and translate European standards in working with individuals with autism and pressure the State to enforce these standards.
World Autism Day 2013
The Fairy Song